Technical Sales Associate. David Schnur Associates, Inc. 2015-present
- Regionally-focused technical specialist matching customers and suppliers with engineered materials, components, design and manufacturing services for medical devices and precision components. I am responsible for developing, building and managing sales for 16 principal suppliers, listed here on my line card.
Vice President, Sales & Marketing. Plasmatreat USA 2011 – 2015
- Responsible for identifying high potential markets, developing customer and partnership opportunities, and leading sales associates and representatives globally on the introduction of a new technologies and products to drive revenue growth.
- Led all operational functions of Plasma Technology Systems through transition following acquisition (by Plasmatreat), oversaw strategic planning, compliance, audits, quality control, human resources, team leadership and recruited critical talent required to execute annual plan.
CEO and General Manager. Plasma Technology Systems, LLC 2005-2011
- Created and oversaw delivery of over 300 disparate sales opportunities with Fortune 100 companies and Venture backed start-ups, including manufacturing of unique processes and equipment that led to patented technology and development of critical components for next generation product development used across medical device, aerospace, automotive and consumer electronics industries.
- Maximized shareholder value, positioning PTS for sale by growing PTS’ reputation and driving the organization to maintain a debt-free operating standard. Reputation developed through direct participation on technical boards, collaborative relationships with customers and partners, and as an invited speaker/chair at myriad conferences and workshops across disparate industries directly resulted in attracting desired buyers.
Sales Manager. 4th State, Inc. 2000 – 2005
- Responsible for growing revenue from current customers, expanding customer base in aerospace, electronics and medical devices, leading the Sales team, and managing all technical programs including direct responsibility for quoting, staffing, supporting Sales Reps., training, protocol development, quality and safety systems, and customer audits.
Operations, Marketing Production and Office management positions. Philip Williams & Associates (now, named ESA). 1990-1999
- Responsible for marketing, graphic design, production and computer science, filling multiple positions as company grew from startup to mid-size business. Responsible for facilities, recruiting and managing administrative staff, and managing all ongoing operational aspects for three offices. In charge of opening two out-of-state offices. First contact for the majority of clients and prospective clients. Managed social/industry functions.
University of Florida, BA, Marketing, 1990.